We facilitate: – Mining permits – Zoning – Construction Projects – Architecture – Mineral products: Rough precious stones sales , Precious metal ores sales , Base metal ore sales – Export facilitation of ore mineral products
– Greenfield projects, small scale mining licenses & large scale mining licenses – Export facilitation of Gemstones & Metals (Precious and Base Metals)
2. BUSINESS DETAILS We specialize in the laser cutting of stainless steel, aluminium, mild steel. We do guillotining, profiling, plasma cutting, steel fabrication, mobile lubrication units, flame proof transformer enclosure, stainless and mild steel tanks and trailers. We are also involved in General Contracting which includes: Building construction, Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Structural engineering, Transportation, Earth moving equipment and Spare parts.
3. BUSINESS LOCATION The company has its head office in Ndola and its registered branch office in Luanshya with the view of spreading its tentacles throughout Copper Belt. Plans are also underway to open a branch in Lusaka and another in South Africa.
4. REGISTRATION DETAILS The business was duly incorporated pursuant to and in accordance with the provision of the Registrar of the companies (PACRA) of the law of Zambia Cap 388Act of 1990 to that effect , a certificate of corporation number 72500 was issued. The company obtained its TPIN Certificates from ZRA under index number 1000007750004 and our VAT Registration Number is 10258126/33.
5. BACKGROUND The establishment of this business was necessitated by a Zambian who thought it wise to create employment by providing Garage Services to individuals and government institutions alike. Our vision begins in 2012 where we begin in Lwashe, Zambia leasing out reliable Earth mining equipment, in addition to this we also service parts and accessories. In 2016 we progressed moving to Ndollar office in Zambia, we expanded to the service of Greenfield mining facilitation. In 2019, run the sales and export of Gemstones, we have ventured also into the extraction of mineral resources and the mining facilitation process.
7. ACTIVITIES The major activity of the business is in line with the brand name Heavy automotive supplies and mining as well as civil engineering services such as buildings, bridges and roads.
8. INCORPORATION The company is registered and incorporated as a limited company by shares.
9. CUSTOMERS We encourage investors and collectors of minerals to invest in an ever expanding industry of mining. Our invitation extends to the Corporate World and Government Institutions, as well as any individual who is committed to transforming they’re lives and enriching the African economy at the same time.